Induction Week Physics Department Contact Sessions
Catch-all information sessions: resit results for all years, timetables, questions, year calendar, lab arrangements, transfer advice, and to encourage participation of returning students in Q&A and SUPS Social Event (both happening later on the same day).
Wednesday 20 Sept 2017
- New to 2nd Year (or was in 1st year resits) [Optional]: 11:30am-12:30pm, FY Lab, Newton Room 172
- New to 3rd Year [Project Information & Deadlines]: 12:30pm-1:30pm, FY Lab, Newton Room 172
- New to 4th Year [Project Information & Deadlines]: 1:30pm-2:00pm, FY Lab, Newton Room 172
- Q&A with Current Students [new & selection of returning students]: 2:45pm-3:00pm, Newton B2
- Physics Society Social Event [for all students and staff]: 3:00pm onwards, Newton 233
Information for Salford University Physics Society (SUPS) Induction Helpers
- Physics Society Involvement in Induction Week
- Key Links for New Students to use:
(a) Registered with the Students’ Union ?
New students should now be automatically registered with the Union. Try signing in or registering with your university provided email address (the one that ends with edu.salford.ac.uk).
Salford Students’ Union Sign-In
If you are a new student, it may take a couple of weeks for you to be added to their system. You can also register an account on their website as a guest user. If you have problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , letting them know what you’re having problems with, and any error messages that are appearing. They will do their best to solve your problem and get you registered.
(b) Join the UoSSU Physics group:
UoSSU Physics group
(c) Find the SUPS Facebook page:
SUPS Facebook page
(d) Online University Registration:
Registration Portal … if you are ‘running late’